Want to learn how to make the best pan seared chicken breast?
I am sharing my simple but yet delicious recipe with you. You will became pro in no time. This pan seared chicken is cook on the stove and is done in less then 20 minutes. I love it when I don’t need to spend my whole day in the kitchen to come with something delicious. It’s one of the quickest chicken dinners you can make when you’re short on time and just want something quick with ingredients you have in your pantry.
Pan Seared Chicken Breast:
This easy pan seared chicken recipe is made with just a few basic ingredients and some pantry staples:
- Chicken Breast- I always keep an a extra pack in the freezer
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Fresh Crack Black Pepper
- It’s done in one pan
- Takes less than 30 minutes to have this dish
- Perfect for a weeknight dinner
- Made with easy to find natural ingredients
- This dish is done with using pantry staples
To get the perfect seared and juicy chicken you need to get a few things right.
- Leave the chicken room temperature for 20 minutes
- Make sure you pad dry the meat- no water guarantee a golden seared
- Season well the chicken breast for ultimate flavor
- Cover the pan with lid for juicy chicken
- Use meat thermometer to check for doneness- 165 degree F
How to prevent the chicken breast to get dry?
I like to take the chicken out at 162 degree F, as the internal temperature will rise a few degree as is rest. Or in this recipe I like to put a lid to trap the moisture and create a ju for the chicken.
Quick And Easy Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Chinese Broccoli
- Pad dry with paper towel the chicken breast.
- Mix together all the seasonings and season the chicken breast on both sides.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan or cast iron skillet. Add the chicken breast and seared on both sides , until cooked through and golden brown. (it takes only 3-4 minutes per side).
- Cover with lid and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with your sauté Chinese broccoli.
To sauté the Chinese broccoli:
- Rinse well the Chinese broccoli. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add the baking soda and salt. Add Chinese broccoli and cook for 2 minutes until tender-crisp.
- With a slotted spoon remove from boiling water and place in a bowl of ice water to stop cooking process.
- In the same pan you are cooking the chicken add the Chinese broccoli and sauté for a 2-3 minutes.