Pan Seared Pork Chops is the ultimate ONE PAN Pork Chop Recipe.
Tender, golden and juicy pan seared pork chops are low carb, gluten free, easy to make and ready on the table in less than 30 minutes! Take your midweek dinner to the next level with this easy restaurant-quality recipe.
This recipe promises easy, quick, always successful execution and delivers on that promise. For the best flavor and golden juicy result you’re going to sear some pork chops in a butter/oil mixture.
- Easy weeknight dinner
- Done in 20 minutes
- Low on carbs
- Perfect for dinner parties
- Healthy and delicious
- It is perfect healthy choice for your nutritious diet
- Includes only few ingredients
- Sear the chops – it is very important to do that for texture, taste and appearance.
- Leave the pork chops out of the fridge for 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Season well with salt and pepper – that guarantees a wonderful flavor to the pork
|Pork Chops||4 bone in- 1 inch thick|
|Black Pepper||to taste|
|Sunflower Oil||1 tbsp.|
Pre heat oven at 425 F .
Season chops with salt and pepper. Heat oil and butter in a frying pan or skillet over medium – high until butter is melted.
When the pan is hot, place the chops and sear for about 3-4 minutes per side or until golden-brown.
Finish the chops in the pre heated oven. Cook until they reach internal temperature of 135 F degree.
Best sides for the pork chops:
- Honey and Orange Glazed Carrots
- Parsnip Puree
- Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric and Paprika
- Sautéed Brussel Sprouts
- Charred Green Beans with Shallots, Parsley and Garlic
And so many more, but this side dishes are one of our family’s favorite.
Equipment you may find useful!