This Chicken Patties are easy and flavorful chicken cakes -breaded chicken patties with dill aioli. This Chicken patties will make the pickiest eaters to lick their fingers.
Crisp on the outside with a juicy and tender center and it’s a genius way to use to make your kids to eat healthy meals. My kids love them and they become a stapler in our menu.
I love this chicken patties how easy they are to make and how delicious they are. Ones you try this recipe you will never going to go to a fast restaurant to order them. I have a few secrets up in my sleeve that makes this Chicken Patties with Dill Aioli so moist and irresistibly delicious.
I like to make the Chicken Patties with raw chicken but you can use a precooked if you like. It will definitely speed up the cooking process.
Can I Substitute the Chicken?
As i said I like to use raw chicken, but of curse you can use:
- Rotisserie chicken- use both dark and white meats
- Canned chicken- make sure to drain all the liquid.
Lets talk about Aioli. Its so many versions/ideas out there that each one is good, but don’t get me wrong but not all athe perfect pait for a fried food.
My aioli have the perfect balance of creaminess, acidity and the flavor of fresh herbs.Ones you try it, it will become your favorite sauce for everything, and I mean everything because it is that good.
- It’s done in 30 minutes
- Easy weeknight dinner
- Amazing flavor
- You can add them to any type of pasta – spaghetti, linguini, fettuccine, etc.
- You can make the sauce in advance
- Perfect for big parties. Make it in advance and simply, freeze it, and use it when you are making the dish
- Simple and affordable ingredients
- Fry the chicken in batches
- Use a chicken tights instead breast meet
- Let the chicken marinate with all ingredients for 20 minutes
More chicken recipe for you to try:
- Fried Chicken Bites Recipe
- Chicken Shawarma Recipe
- Fried Chicken Liver with Caramelized Onions
- Curried Chicken Salad on Croissant Sandwich
Chicken Patties with Dill Aioli
For the breading and frying
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- In a large mixing bowl, add in chicken and 1 1/3 cups shredded cheese(optional)
- Whisk together: 2 eggs, 1/3 cup mayo, 1/3 cup flour, 3 Tbsp dill, pepper and salt to taste, onion and garlic powder and added to the chicken.
- Mix together everything until chicken is well coated. Cover and refrigerated the mixture at least for 30 minutes. This will help to form the patties.
- Use a ice- cream scoop to make the patties. From the mixture i get around 14-16 patties. Form into 1/2-inch thick patties. Dip both sides in Panko crumbs.
- Place the cast iron skillet over medium high temperature. Add 2 tbsp., oil and place the patties. Don't crowd the pan. fry the cakes on bathes.
- Sauté for 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown. I like to finished them for 3-4 minutes in pre heat oven on 425 F. Makes them super crispy outside and juicy on the inside.
- Serve them hot with Aioli or with your favorite sauce. Add some fresh fill and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the chicken patties.
- You can use rotisserie chicken to cut the time of cooking.
- this recipe use ingredients that you have in your pantry and fridge
- Crispy on the outside and super juicy on the in side.