Super party snack ideas? We’ve got ’em by the bowlful. Kick things off right with this irresistible Buffalo Chicken Dip-The Ultimate Super Bowl Appetizer.
Big Flavor for the Big Game. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is THE BEST GAME APPETIZER.
A hot and spicy dip loaded with creamy, cheesy goodness. This Buffalo Chicken Dip hits all the right notes. If you are fan of the Buffalo hot wings, then this is your thing.
Consider including this tasty treat in your lineup so that the team has something to look forward to every game day!
- Perfect for big parties and gatherings
- The ultimate Super Bowl Appetizer
- Reheats perfectly -you can make it in advance
- Perfect Freezer food
- Made with easy to find natural ingredients
- Easy to make with no fuss
There is no party without some snacks to munch on, so make sure you have a good selection of appetizers. Put these winning bites on your roster so the team never gets bored.
Make sure you bookmark and save each recipe so you never run out of ideas.
- Use a rotisserie chicken- makes the whole process easier
- Let the cream cheese room temperature for 2 hours- for smoot and creamy texture
- If you forget to leave the cream cheese out DONT WORIE – transfer in a save bowl and microwave it for 15 seconds
- For best results use Frank’s RedHot Original Hot Sauce or any Buffalo Sauce you like.
This chicken dip is mildly spicy- the perfect amount of kick you need for your party or game day. Adjusting the spice level of the buffalo dip is simple – just increase or decrease the amount of hot sauce you added to the mixture. If you like more heat, you can try the Frank’s Extra Hot Sauce.
It doesnt matter how spicy you will make it this Buffalo Chicken Dip will be delicious.
Buffalo Chicken Dip-The Ultimate Super Bowl Appetizer
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken - Shredded (use the meat from the whole chicken)
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese - soften
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
To serve the dip with:
- Celery sticks
- Carrot sticks
- Pre heat oven to 350 F. In the mixing bowl add the shredded chicken ( I use my KitchenAid mixer to do the work), Cream cheese (soften), ranch dressing, cheddar cheese and hot sauce.
- Mix for about 3-4 minutes or until well combined.
- If needed adjust seasonings.
- Transfer to a baking dish or a casserole dish and bake for 15 minutes at 350 F. before you take out put your oven on broil and cook the dip for a 3-5 minutes or until you see the top is getting a little bit of a crust.Make sure to keep an a eye and not to burn it.
- Serve warm with veggies or chips.
- You can use can, fresh or rotisserie chicken. I use the rotisserie chicken- the one thing that is making my life easier.
- You can make the dip in slow cooker as well-just combine all ingredients and let it slow cook for 3-4 hours or on high heat for 1-1 1/2 hours
- Level of spiciness- you can make it as spicy as you want or not- still you will have the amazing and tasty dip.
- Freeze the leftovers until the next game.